So here a few things I've been up to this past month:
1. I made my first trip to Virginia to visit my grandparents.
2. I visited Washington, D.C. twice. (At least that's what they tell me because I slept through it both times.)
3. I went swimming for the first time. (Is swimming supposed to be fun?)
4. I love to smile at my mom and dad. (My mom has taken about 100 pictures of me trying to capture the moment, but I like to tease her and smile only after she takes the picture.)
5. My dad promised me a car on Saturday because I slept for 7 hours while mom was at work. But then he took it away this morning after I didn't sleep so well last night.
The rolls seriously made me laugh-gotta love 'em!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!! And what beautiful siblings she has too!! :)
ReplyDeletehappy two month birthday to Sara!
ReplyDelete