We typically celebrate the post season in October as we watch our beloved Phillies head for the World Series. But this time of year we celebrate the Little League post season. This past weekend we had a blast watching Zach play in the All-Star Travel Tournament. I'm so proud of my little All-Star! Zach and his friend, Dylan, were selected by their teammates to represent Horsham Travel for this tournament. Let the games begin!
So what do the rest of us do during these games? Tom is usually by the dugout cheering the team on or keeping score. I just try not to lose any of the other kids I have with me at the time. The kids have found lots of things to occupy themselves with for all these games, but mostly it involves the snack stand. I just figure it's a great way for them to practice how much they can buy with the few dollars they get. It's usually a pretzel, hot dog, ring pop, and gatorade- filled game.
Surprise, surprise...it's fries and a pretzel for this snack stand trip.
Looks like a lot of fun! We've been lucky to avoid the Silly Bands craze...so far!
ReplyDelete