Saturday, August 22, 2009

Band Test

Matt passed the band test at the pool yesterday!!


I know it's almost the end of the pool season, but he did it and we are so proud! He had to swim freestyle 4 lengths of the deep end, tread water for 1 minute, and dive down as far as he could in the 12 feet area of the pool.
Now he's allowed to jump off the diving board. He was so excited to have his band that he refused to take it off last night for bed. Good job, Matt!

6 comments:

  1. three cheers for Matt! Keep up the great work! Love you! Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, the one in mid-air is SO matt. what a gorgeous boy. i miss that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMY GREAT JOB ON YOUR BLOG IT LOOKS GREAT. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB. YOUR VACATION REALLY LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU. CONGRATS MATTHEW

    LOVE YOU
    DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, I am so proud of you. I know you worked really hard to pass this test. Way to go!!! Love ya, Grandma Diane

    ReplyDelete