Last night was National Night Out in Abington, PA. It was a mini carnival sponsored by numerous law enforcement agencies like the fire department, bomb squad, police, etc.. The fire trucks were there, of course, and the bomb squad had their robot they use to diffuse bombs. Who knew the bomb squad used high power water guns to diffuse a bomb?The kids ate hot dogs and had their faces painted. Tom and I tried something fun for the first time. We climbed the rock wall! Climbing up wasn't so bad, it was the repelling down that was the scary part. I'm at the top and don't want to let go. The National Guard guys, who sponsored the wall, were yelling, "Just let go!" I screamed back, "Are you kidding me? I can't!!!" I climbed down a few notches and finally got the nerve to let go. My repel didn't look as graceful as you see on TV and I didn't land on my feet. :)








Zach and Matt competed in push-ups, sponsored by the Army. GO ZACH! GO MATT! GO ARMY!


Whoa! Zach did 144 push ups?? HOLY COW! And of course I love their Ps!
ReplyDeleteWow! GI Matt and GI Zach -- watch out these two are destined to be Navy Seals! And who could help but love that adorable blonde with her piece of pizza -- Allie you get my vote as the cutest two year old at National Night Out! Love you all, Gramma M-
ReplyDelete