Thursday, September 17, 2009

Allie Starts Preschool!


Today was Allie's first day of preschool. We are so excited for her! I had to adjust her first-day-of-school outfit because the temperature was in the 60's this morning, but I survived. As I was getting her ready this morning, I asked her if she was going to school today. She responded, "Bus, Mom". I guess she figured since Zach and Matt ride the bus to school, she was too. When we first got to her class she was a little shy, but it only took her a few minutes to jump right in.
Allie's teacher this year is Mrs. Longstreet, who was also Matt's teacher. She took one look at Allie and said, "She's Matt, but with long hair and hair clips." We found out the kids will be taking a field trip this year to a working dairy farm. We love this preschool and know she will have a great year!


Allie knew exactly where to go and what to do when we went outside to take pictures.
Allie loved carrying this bag all around the house this morning. She called it, "Allie purse".


I knew she would like the school when she saw the slide in the playground. She said, "Slide, Mom, slide!"

4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. I LOVE the first picture of her. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little beauty! PLEASE email me a copy of that first picture! she is so gorgeous! wow, preschool what a grown up! how'd she feel about the van-bus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah -- what a grown up girl. I can't believe Allie is off to pre-school! And what a doll! Love you Allie! Granma M

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute picture. she has gotten so big since we last saw you. I was paranoid all weekend that Andrew would break his arm after seeing matt's because andrew wouldn't get out of a tree where we were camped luckily we didn't have any incidents:)

    ReplyDelete