Well, we got a new computer! Learning a new "operating system" or whatever it's called has been extremely challenging. Why can't it all stay the same? I quickly learned how frustrating it is to be without a computer. How can I pay my bills? What's my checking account balance? What's going on in the world? What did we ever do without computers? The sad thing is I remember my family without a computer. My kids will ask one day, "There was a time when everyone didn't have a computer?". I guess that's what I said to my parents about T.V.... Strange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
isn't that so funny how much our lives have come to rely on computers/internet so much in this day & age. we had our computer upgraded last week too & it's taking sone getting used to with all te newupdated software of things we've used for years. we still haven't hooked it back up onto the internet.
ReplyDelete