Last week Matt had his first game. I reminded Tom and the boys to bring the camera. I even hung the camera on the key chain rack NEXT to door. When I got up Saturday afternoon I was excited to see pictures from Matt's game. To be honest, I really wanted pictures so I could blog about Matt. I've done a few about Zach and Allie recently, so Matt deserved something of his own. (Thanks for the idea Meredith.) But who FORGOT the camera? Everyone forgot the camera!! Tom ended up taking a picture with his phone but it was so far away you couldn't see who was in the picture. So this weekend I pleaded with them to bring the camera and I wanted shots of the boys, not just of a group of kids that may or may not include the boys. I should have known they would have come up with some of these:
Nice pose for mom:
Sarcastic pose for mom:
Nice pose for mom:
Sarcastic pose for mom:
So fun! I can't wait till my boys are old enough to play! Britton is already asking if he can play yet (hopefully next year).
ReplyDeleteThose are VERy cool soccer shirts!
ReplyDeleteThe girls had a lot of fun at your place. Matt scored half of the goals?? Great job, Matt!
ReplyDeletepapa here. glad everyone is back to full speed (and they ARE so speedy). uh, forgot the camera again? grandparents need pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the sports superstars! Glad to see Zach back on the field and Matt you go Mr. Ninja! Allie should be a model! She can turn anything into a photo shoot! I love it! Hugs and kisses! Granma
ReplyDeletei am really diggin the cool blue cast. that picture of matt is pretty awesome.
ReplyDelete