Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat


Last night was our ward's annual Trunk or Treat activity. There were games for the kids to play, lots of great food and, of course, CANDY! For the 2nd straight year, the "trunk" or treat part of the night was moved inside due to rain. The kids got bummed out but quickly realized they still got the candy. Zach, Matt and Allie had a great time and came home with WAY too much junk food that will have to be sorted out by mom and dad. (That really means mom and dad can pick out some of the best candy for themselves.) Halloween is off to a great start!

Zach bobbed for apples!


Matt raced to eat a doughnut without his hands!

Allie enjoyed her cupcake she won in the Cupcake Walk!

Allie loved watching the parade of costumes. I thought she may have been a little scared, but she loved clapping for everyone.

5 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love ward halloween parties (ours is on Friday)! LOVE the kiddo's costumes - they're so stinkin cute (both the kids & costumes that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their costumes! Looks like you all had a great time...even if it was raining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so spooky, adorable and tres funny! I love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY ARE SO CUTE!! tommy mentioned you had to take the spooky things off zach's costume, but what is it about jesters that just makes them spooky without any additives?? i am so digging zach in the glasses! allie is precious as always and could one kid be bubbling over with more personality than matt? we miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your party!! We don't have an Ward Activities person right now, so I am so JEALOUS!!! The kids look so cute.

    ReplyDelete